Friday, February 4, 2011

Has it really been a year?

I was reading a friend's blog. . .one that is beyond inspirational, and I thought I would glance at my last post. I can hardly believe a year has gone by since I last wrote on this blog. So much has happened in the last year that it seems like ten years in one! We are all settled in our new house. I feel beyond blessed to look across the street AND next door and see our wonderful friends/life-time neighbors. How lucky to bring our neighbors with us in a move! I can't imagine making this move without them! Even though our move was not far in distance, it has seemed like a whole new life emerged. I am so grateful for the friends that have embraced our children in our new area. We are surrounded by amazing families who I look forward in getting to know better over the years. I do miss our old home and miss seeing our friends from Major Meadows regularly. I wish we could've brought so many friends with us in the move. I guess that's a lot to ask for!

No comments: