Saturday, January 24, 2009

Forever Fun Family

A few weeks ago, in a young women lesson at church, we were encouraged to name some of our goals and specifically look at things we would like to accomplish within the next five years. One thing I've been thinking about accomplishing is writing a book that will help strengthen homes and families. As I have thought about some stepping stones in reaching this goal, I decided to start a blog with some of my ideas that could maybe. . .someday. . .turn into my finished book. This is a goal that seems out of reach at this point, but I hope by working on it little by little, in five years I can see something worthwhile. My website for this blog is www.foreverfunfamily.blogspot.com. Check it out and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I can't think of anyone better to write a book on Families! You are such a wonderful mom!