Friday, January 30, 2009

Nana's Story


This morning I received a phone call from my mom. She said, "So, you've gotta hear this one. . ." She proceded to tell me how her ward's young women president called her last night and asked her to speak to the young women about the joy of being a Grandma. She said, "I suddenly felt old!" These moments sneak up on you! Aaron says that life is like a roll of toilet paper. The more toilet paper is used on the roll, the quicker the roll goes. . .So each year that comes often seems to go faster and faster as time goes on. . .I just hope when I'm a Nana, I get to share my experiences of the joy of being a Grandma, and I hope I can be as good of a Nana as my mom is to our children!

1 comment:

Amy said...

She is a cute Nana! I am so glad that you have a blog! Hope you are all doing well. Maybe you could ask Siena if the little birdie could send some treats this way also;)

I didn't know that you wanted to write a book. I would actually like to do the same. Funny the things you learn in the blogging world!